Thursday, March 7, 2013

Worries

One of my all time favorite quotes is:

Worry is advance interest paid on troubles that seldom come.  

Whenever I am stressed out, ESPECIALLY when it comes to work, I always go over this quote in my mind and give myself a pep talk. Inevitably, life brings stressful situations that we cannot always control.  I know these situations will occur more frequently than we'd like, and I am certain, worry will start to seep in with each situation.  The best challenge I can recommend to anyone is to remember this quote and and say it over again in your mind. Just Relax. Don't Worry.  What is meant to be will be - regardless if you worry about it or not.  Save yourself a few wrinkles and a lot of stress and just enjoy each day for what it is - a blessing! 


Justifiably Julie

1 comment:

  1. Ha, you should have told me about this BEFORE I got all of these wrinkles:-))))

    ReplyDelete