Monday, March 4, 2013

Thinking Differently

I always have to remind myself that everyone does not think like I do.  For example, I was watching a movie with some of my friends, and there was a part that came on that I thought was kind of funny, meaning I let out a small chuckle, but mostly I thought it to be raunchy and perverted.  When I took a moment to look around me, there was several reactions: embarrassed, straight-faced, and dying-on-the-floor laughter.  I guess if everyone thought alike the world would be an extremely Boring place to live.  In the near future I fully intend to elaborate on, and potentially contradict, my thoughts and experiences with this very topic of 'different thinking' -But Today, Right Now- I just want to express my gratitude that everyone is different and has something unique to bring to the table.  When someone is talking about "You"  - it is the only "You" there is - enjoy it.  That is it.  That is all.  Good Day!


Justifiably Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment